December 25th is around the corner and if you haven’t yet wrapped up your gifts yet, here is THE list of our best ideas for all the family members. Find all the tips from the Charlie Crane team to make everyone happy.
An expectant mother to fill this Christmas? We have several ideas for you: a Joli Bump dress,the designer brand that accompanies women before, during and after pregnancy. We love their leopard leggings to strut around the fire in wild mode! And why not a Lucas du Tertre floral kimono, perfect for hanging out at home or to facilitate breastfeeding from the maternity ward? Speaking of breastfeeding, we no longer need to introduce Alison Cavaille’s unmissable brand, Tajine Banane. It’s time to make moms happy and pick up a t-shirt with a side zip or a dress to breastfeed everywhere, all the time. Also think about the Minty Wendy necklaces, a great accessory for young moms: easy to wear with everything, they allow a serene breastfeeding and soothe the teething of babies.
- A night in a tree house, preferably in the spring when the nice weather returns.
- A subscription to Petit Ballon to receive each month a great selection of wines to taste together when the children are in bed!
- A pair of aprons La Cerise sur le Gâteau to cook delicious meals with four hands.
- Our soft and tick play mat : beautiful and 100% made in France.
- Our Levo rocker, with its Naho arch, to wake up gently.
- A soft and beautiful ethical toy from Main Sauvage.
- A subscription to Popote, the best little organic gourds on the market (we tested it ;). OK baby won’t play with it (although…) but at least he will always be well fed even if mom hates cooking and dad doesn’t have time. Nickel for the voracious babies who begin the food diversification.
For your 3 years old nephew
- Is Junior afraid of the dark? Think of the Rose in April rabbit nightlight, a must-have to decorate his bedroom and keep ghosts away.
- A subscription to Benshi, intelligent and beautiful cartoons selected by age. The Gruffalo, The Little Mole and other cinematographic wonders that change from Paw Patrol (please).
- A sweet costume Numero 74, to propose alternatives to Frozen or Sam The Fireman.
For your little sister
- A little backpack My Moumout to keep all her little treasures
- A feminist book to show that girls and boys can do the same thing if they want to. Some examples: Les filles et les garçons peuvent le faire… aussi !, La pire des princesses, Vive la danse.
- A dress with dinosaurs or astronaut from the French creator Pourquoi princess, to stop the gender stereotypes. Because girls can also save the prince, no but oh!
- A pouch with (very) beautiful patterns from Lucas du Tertre to store your tablet or your computer
- A Rosemood photo album with all the pictures of the family printed on beautiful paper.
- Time with your grandchildren in the form of a voucher for a weekend to spend with them (okay, it’s a also a gift for you…)
- Beautiful slippers from Angarde x Emoi Emoi for the stylish grandpas!
For the home
And for those who are overwhelmed or afraid of not being delivered in time for Christmas: think of the gift cards offered by most of the brands mentioned. You are sure to give the right gift in just a few clicks! Come on, MERRY CHRISTMAS!