Christmas is coming: Our list of gifts for the whole family!
An expectant mother to fill this Christmas? We have several ideas for you: a Joli Bump dress,the designer brand that accompanies women before, during and after pregnancy. We love their leopard leggings to strut around the fire in wild mode! And why not a Lucas du Tertre floral kimono, perfect for hanging out at home or to facilitate breastfeeding from the maternity ward? Speaking of breastfeeding, we no longer need to introduce Alison Cavaille’s unmissable brand, Tajine Banane. It’s time to make moms happy and pick up a t-shirt with a side zip or a dress to breastfeed everywhere, all the time. Also think about the Minty Wendy necklaces, a great accessory for young moms: easy to wear with everything, they allow a serene breastfeeding and soothe the teething of babies.
- Our soft and tick play mat : beautiful and 100% made in France.
- Our Levo rocker, with its Naho arch, to wake up gently.
- A soft and beautiful ethical toy from Main Sauvage.
For your 3 years old nephew
- Is Junior afraid of the dark? Think of the Rose in April rabbit nightlight, a must-have to decorate his bedroom and keep ghosts away.
- A subscription to Benshi, intelligent and beautiful cartoons selected by age. The Gruffalo, The Little Mole and other cinematographic wonders that change from Paw Patrol (please).
- A sweet costume Numero 74, to propose alternatives to Frozen or Sam The Fireman.
For your little sister
- A little backpack My Moumout to keep all her little treasures
- A feminist book to show that girls and boys can do the same thing if they want to. Some examples: Les filles et les garçons peuvent le faire… aussi !, La pire des princesses, Vive la danse.
- A dress with dinosaurs or astronaut from the French creator Pourquoi princess, to stop the gender stereotypes. Because girls can also save the prince, no but oh!
- A pouch with (very) beautiful patterns from Lucas du Tertre to store your tablet or your computer
- A Rosemood photo album with all the pictures of the family printed on beautiful paper.
- Time with your grandchildren in the form of a voucher for a weekend to spend with them (okay, it’s a also a gift for you…)
- Beautiful slippers from Angarde x Emoi Emoi for the stylish grandpas!
For the home
Well, why does the home can’t get Christmas gifts? Pick up a quilt for the sofa from Lucas du Tertre, towels from La Cerise sur le Gâteau, table linens from Autumn. Or a “guitoune” to build a cabin anywhere and anytime with the kids! What is a guitoune? They are the new nomadic huts made in France and in organic cotton, an ingenious and aesthetic alternative to the huts of fortunes not always simple and stable to build, created by Mamie Stella. You can also have a picnic for two, three… and more if you like!
And for those who are overwhelmed or afraid of not being delivered in time for Christmas: think of the gift cards offered by most of the brands mentioned. You are sure to give the right gift in just a few clicks! Come on, MERRY CHRISTMAS!