Decorating inspiration: the leopard trend
Timeless print – The leopard theme
The leopard theme isn’t just for adults. It can also transform your little one’s room into an intimate cocoon and create an extension of your grown-up world. The animal, its motifs, color palette and surroundings make up this theme. Let your imagination guide you, as we did.
Small ideas for big decor:
- Leopard print looks great as a decorative accent. Avoid profusion.
- Choose a more sober color to cover most of your walls.
- Add elements that recall nature: wood or plants.
- Color is always good for morale, so dare to use it for textiles, decorations and even for your child’s cuddly toy, his inseparable companion.
- If you feel good in your baby’s room, so will your child. Do what feels right and beautiful.
The room’s centerpiece will be the KUKO Charlie Crane X Modetrotter bassinet in a leopard version.
Expose an exquisite touch of leopard on the wall with leopard wallpaper, Maison Janette.
For gentle exploration, add a round wool leopard-patterned rug, Maison Deux.
A cuddly toy in your baby’s ear is the perfect way to get a good night’s sleep. Leopard comforter, Liewood.
The panther and leopard motif extends to the plate with this set by Oyoy Mini.
Customizable height gauge to measure the height of your little cheetah, Cotton Bird.
Don’t forget playtime with the leopard version of the TAMI Charlie Crane X Modetrotter playmat.
You may also like :